• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

old comb wanted

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mocko 10

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
hi im looking to buy a couple of old comb for my bait hives i dont want the frames will also pay carrage thanks paul [mocko 10].

Hi, if you have had no offers i would be happy to help you out. I have some old frames which are wax moth and disease free. Drop me a message with your address and i will post some to you. Not sure what the postage will cost. But i'm sure it won't be much. Chris

Cstroud
If you have any comb left, I would also like the opportunity to obtain some to put in a bait hive but also to place in a tbh to try and encourage a swarm to stay and not abscond. Happy to pay going rate plus postage.

Cstroud
If you have any comb left, I would also like the opportunity to obtain some to put in a bait hive but also to place in a tbh to try and encourage a swarm to stay and not abscond. Happy to pay going rate plus postage.

'uk' is a bit vague as a location, parkranger. ?

Latest posts

Back