• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nucs for sale Worcestershire

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cstroud

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Hi,
I have four excellent nucs for sale, on National frames, with well mated 2013 queens, marked at your request.

The nucs have recently been transferred to full brood boxes, due to the huge amount of stores they had brought in, and the rate they were expanding at!

I keep good tempered, productive bees bred from local stocks, and these nucs are no exception. I am not a commercial beekeeper, and am raising funds for some new bits of equipment. The price for the nucs is £150 which includes bees and frames (11), boxes are not included.

Feel free to send a message or text/ ring 07999 917686 for more details.

Hi,
just to update you- I still have a couple available- they have plenty of young brood and stores and will be going into the winter very strong.

Cheers

Hi,
just to update you- I still have a couple available- they have plenty of young brood and stores and will be going into the winter very strong.

Cheers
Where in Worcestershire are you located please?

What is the current price?

all gone now thank you.

Latest posts

Back