• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nuc and Two full hives for sale

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grizzly

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Langstroth
Number of Hives
Hi

I have a Poly Nuc for sale bees are on 4 frames, this years queen, and i also have two full colonies i need to sell urgently, i have attached some images, pics were taken 10 days ago, the queen in the image was purchased from a reliable source on this forum, and she is going great guns, wall to wall brood, all brood frames and super frames are new and have been drawn this spring (April). Both were prime swarms one from my own apiary and the other is of unknown origin.

Each will have two supers, 1 with Ashforth feeder, the other with frame feeder, i can throw in many bits that have to be cleared at the same time.

Both colonies are strong, and varroa/disease free, the hives are Poly from Modern Beekeeping, they have been painted, they are both Langstroth.

If you are interested or require more info please drop me a message.

Thanks
Andy

Hi Andy
You are not giving up are you?
kev

Hi, I live near Bury St Edmunds, and am interested in beekeeping. Can you give me any idea what sort of price you would be asking?

Thanks,

Warren

hi could you let me know how much you want for the whole lot I am not a time waster many thanks Alan Stephens

Latest posts

Back