nosema

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marcinluter

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
I wonder what do you use at home on nosemoze preventively, of course, natural remedies. In Poland for winter feeding in August following herbs: horsetail, nettle, mint, wormwood, celandine - majus and in the spring to the dough, honey-sugar added garlic. dough after the first use oblocie or about 15 February. During this period we have to clean the bottoms of the dead bees which have not survived the first test flight of cleansing. in our winters are different but often frost in January - 20 * C and more, but the snow which covers the hives to protect them from cold. Snow is a dispute, even 50-150cm of snow in winter.

hi marcin
your English grammar has improved quite considerably since your last post ;)

But I am trying to learn a foreign language in a country where every day I speak in my mother tongue is especially difficult, some times not relevant in Polish:) I'm talking about the times of the "perfect".

thymol stinks terribly, and rather use against warrozie (ambrozol: essential oils of eucalyptus, anise and thyme + oxalic acid + distilled water and sugar - the natural and after each use because miodobraniu does not work in any way on the composition of honey.

Latest posts

Back