No foundation on the site T H O R N E S

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hombre

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
Ten
Why populate the pages with information at the bottom so that it doesn't show up on the average screen.

Obviously I found it but had been mislead by the "comparison 0" message at the top. Sort of indicating, this late at night, that there were no results to be found.

Whoops!

Last edited:
So your ranting was without foundation...?
:D

perhaps they'd just resigned themselves to everyone buying from KBS?

i suppose you had to go to KBS after you could not get any more in your Smart car at Th**nes' sale day

KBS had a stand at the national honeyshow...a glorious smell of fresh beeswax as you walked by their stand, made me thing of spring and frame making,,,,instead of the 5 months of dark , gloom ,cold and snow we are now desending into

Last edited:
i suppose you had to go to KBS after you could not get any more in your Smart car at Th**nes' sale day

KBS had a stand at the national honeyshow...a glorious smell of fresh beeswax as you walked by their stand, made me thing of spring and frame making,,,,instead of the 5 months of dark , gloom ,cold and snow we are now desending into

Did you ever stop to wonder how it comes to be such a uniform bright yellow?

I was ranting without foundation for sure. One of the benefits of posting late at night is that most sensible souls are asleep so I get to redact most of what I said before some wag quoted it for me!

I do find that the single picture of foundation for every entry is less than helpful as it pads out the page which helps to prevent any meaningful comparison to be readily made without tedium setting in.

I would be happy with a parameter driven. foundation page or a result table that could enable me to quickly view both costs and benefits of selecting different grades, wired or unwired and I want to see the price breaks and importantly I want to see it displayed in a manner that makes good sense without me having to struggle or scribble things down.

Anyone could be forgiven to think that THey don't want customers to get a good feel for the better options.

Isn't it more sensibly done in the paper version?

Latest posts

Back