Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Number of Hives
Hi my name's David, I started bee keeping may ish last year, kinda fell into it but was too late for any courses so had to wing it. I've got one swarm still going and I'm registered now and waiting to do my course.

Hi my name's David, I started bee keeping may ish last year, kinda fell into it but was too late for any courses so had to wing it. I've got one swarm still going and I'm registered now and waiting to do my course.
Welcome to the forum and good luck👍

Hello and welcome to the never-ending story called beekeeping. While you wait for "the course" you might find watching and listening to Stewart Spinks's videos on you tube useful. His is one of the more reliable and uk based offerings, he has a large library covering pretty much all aspects of beekeeping. Plus he is based "next door to you" in Norfolk.

Hi there.
Welcome to you, joining this Bee Forum. I did too just recently. (OK did join / or rejoined ! 😏)
Well done for still maintaining a Swarm. Your a 'Beekeeper' !
In the time between waiting for your Course, I'm sure lots of us on this Forum will help in anyway we can. . . 👍
Check out Youtube. One Beek mentioned above. Their are lots of Videos : How To's. What's This.
See That ! Even Talks and Lectures on almost on all aspects of Beekeeping. We "all started" as Beginners too. 🤭
Yes UK based ones are good. But you can still learn 'Beekeeping' even from a Brit in EU, an insightful Kiwi, those in the USA : Up State, Mid West, even the Deep South.
And have fun 'chuckling' along with an Aussie's Channel 'larking about' with his Bees.
Beekeeping involves all types, in all places ! With all types of Bees and their equipment, kind off. Whether it be High End Bee Agriculture Kit, (or something you made in the Shed ! ) You will be bitten by the Bug ! Hopefully not 'Stung' to much. . .By a Bee or the Costs !!! 🙃
Check Out :
A regular Beekeeper, here in Scotland ! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Also called David (!) Has lots of great Content and back Catalogue of great Information, on everything related to "Beekeeping".
His content is suitable for all UK based Beeks, even those in East Anglia.
Search : David Evans "The Apiarist." (www.theapriarist.org)

Saying "Hello" to Lowestoft too. 😎

Hi there.
Welcome to you, joining this Bee Forum. I did too just recently. (OK did join / or rejoined ! 😏)
Well done for still maintaining a Swarm. Your a 'Beekeeper' !
In the time between waiting for your Course, I'm sure lots of us on this Forum will help in anyway we can. . . 👍
Check out Youtube. One Beek mentioned above. Their are lots of Videos : How To's. What's This.
See That ! Even Talks and Lectures on almost on all aspects of Beekeeping. We "all started" as Beginners too. 🤭
Yes UK based ones are good. But you can still learn 'Beekeeping' even from a Brit in EU, an insightful Kiwi, those in the USA : Up State, Mid West, even the Deep South.
And have fun 'chuckling' along with an Aussie's Channel 'larking about' with his Bees.
Beekeeping involves all types, in all places ! With all types of Bees and their equipment, kind off. Whether it be High End Bee Agriculture Kit, (or something you made in the Shed ! ) You will be bitten by the Bug ! Hopefully not 'Stung' to much. . .By a Bee or the Costs !!! 🙃
Check Out :
A regular Beekeeper, here in Scotland ! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Also called David (!) Has lots of great Content and back Catalogue of great Information, on everything related to "Beekeeping".
His content is suitable for all UK based Beeks, even those in East Anglia.
Search : David Evans "The Apiarist." (www.theapriarist.org)

Saying "Hello" to Lowestoft too. 😎

PS. SO SORRY. . . typo (link won't work !) Can't type today. Doh !!! 😖
CORRECT LINK > See Below
: David Evans aka "The Apiarist"
https://theapiarist.org/

Latest posts

Back