new website

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice web site, did a member do it or did you pay for professional help?

nice looking site,

my only negative would be the video, above it, it says, swarm advice, so you click it to get just that, and not 26seconds of looking at a swarm

They had some sort of funding and got it done professionally

Thanks for pointing it out will let them know, there is a link below the video to give more info

Last edited:
Awesome site any chance my group could contact yours veg and discuss support and how to go about it. Shame we can't buy products from your shop you have some good deals on there.

No profit is made on the things sold it is all bought in bulk and the prices passed on to members, one of our members phones around to different companies and asks how much discount would they give if they bought x amount of stuff.

Last edited:
just had a look, nice site, craig.

on the home page, the image is of a Hoffman brood frame, being lifted from a box with castellations. is this normal in your association?

They are pictures of some old hives of bees donated. All hives at the association are new, with hoffman frames but without castellations in the brood.

They are pictures of some old hives of bees donated. All hives at the association are new, with hoffman frames but without castellations in the brood.
Hoffman frames don't require castellations !
VM

read what I posted they were DONATED to us :rolleyes:

they are now housed in new hives with hoffman frames WITHOUT castellations :rolleyes:

Very nice looking site.

Latest posts

Back