New UK (US) supplier

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah he will be selling nationals but will try to get beeks on a proper hive (langstroth)

Blean Canterbury

You no most Brits are brainwashed into nationals so the associations can slid all ther equipment into them for top money

I doubt it, they are a huge company, with any luck they will flood the market with cheaper products, they sell some good bee feeds as well.

I wish I could see the prices before Saturday when thornes sale starts as im looking to buy a shed load of frames and stuff. I might be a bit miffed if I then decide to move over to langs cose of the price.

Hi guys hes got 5 containers coming in jan that will amount to 2mill stock will be cheaper than all the others ive ordered ££££££ because you can have a deal with him sick of paying top money and he will be doing national from the shop

Probably from China.

I have been dealing with Mann Lake LTD for years. They are very good at Customer service, their equipment is of good quality, and they often ship for free.

They are expanding very rapidly here in the US and just opened a new facility in PA. The woodenware that they sell here comes from a manufacturer out west; Colorado I believe.

I would be surprised if they carry anything except US format hives. My assumption is that they would continue to use their supplier here and ship the equipment there. With the difference in the costs of hives here, vs there that would be very profitable for them.

Hives I have bought from them have been Doug. Fir and frames are Southern Yellow Pine. Both are very good woods with a long service life.

Last edited:
I have been dealing with Mann Lake LTD for years. They are very good at Customer service, their equipment is of good quality, and they often ship for free.

They are expanding very rapidly here in the US and just opened a new facility in PA. The woodenware that they sell here comes from a manufacturer out west; Colorado I believe.

I would be surprised if they carry anything except US format hives. My assumption is that they would continue to use their supplier here and ship the equipment there. With the difference in the costs of hives here, vs there that would be very profitable for them.

Hives I have bought from them have been Doug. Fir and frames are Southern Yellow Pine. Both are very good woods with a long service life.
Anyone know what's hapenning, I placed a small order two weeks ago, they are not responding to e enquiries, the phone is answered by the machine, the web site has reverted to a pic of No 10, Is it another bum steer. ??

I see the web page is still on no. 10. Have you heard from them? Have you e-mailed them?

Not understanding exactly the problem, but the site is working ok for me.

The guy who set this up; his first name was not William, by any chance?

Or related to William? Or William, changed by deed poll? Or aka William in a former Place?

Hope not, or there might be some losing money.

Latest posts

Back