New photo

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Chuffed to have my photo selected by Beecraft for photo of the month. (Feb edition). Took it in March last year, one of the first days bees were foraging for early pollen. This particular bee was very comical, demonstrating adept acrobatics collecting pollen from a species tulip. Ive been taking photos of bees last couple of years, v challenging capturing especially in flight. Must do more this year.

Attachments

• 96733A7E-BCDF-41C4-9C5D-01C3BE559051.jpeg
    96733A7E-BCDF-41C4-9C5D-01C3BE559051.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 62
Chuffed to have my photo selected by Beecraft for photo of the month. (Feb edition). Took it in March last year, one of the first days bees were foraging for early pollen. This particular bee was very comical, demonstrating adept acrobatics collecting pollen from a species tulip. Ive been taking photos of bees last couple of years, v challenging capturing especially in flight. Must do more this year.
Congrats!

Belated congratulations on having your photo selected as the Beecraft photo of the month! That's an incredible achievement, and it's clear that your photography skills are top-notch.

I missed this….that is a brilliant shot, well done.

The bees love those species tulips. We have hundreds and they are an amazing spring plant. They are good for photographing too. Well done

Latest posts

Back