New member here :-)

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oakbeckbees

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
30+
Hi, everyone,

I'm new to this forum and look forward to chatting about all things bees and picking everyone's brains. I'm in North Yorkshire and have been keeping bees for almost seven years now - still learning all the time and feel like a complete novice compared to so many of the longstanding beeks in my area. Happy days :)

Hi and welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy browsing the threads.
How has your season been this year ?

Hi, everyone,

I'm new to this forum and look forward to chatting about all things bees and picking everyone's brains. I'm in North Yorkshire and have been keeping bees for almost seven years now - still learning all the time and feel like a complete novice compared to so many of the longstanding beeks in my area. Happy days :)
Welcome ... to the best beekeeping forum on the planet ... not all longstanding beekeeper are good beekeepers .. I've met a few over the years that are actually a danger to their bees and to other beekeepers they give advce to. At least on here you will get a variety of advice and plenty of options to choose from ... sometimes you might make the right choice !

:welcome:
I have been keeping bees for 12 years and now know it all - NOT.
I find the uncertainty of it all fascinating : no two seasons are alike.,no two colonies are alike and no two beekeepers agree on anything:)

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your bees.

Welcome ... to the best beekeeping forum on the planet ... not all longstanding beekeeper are good beekeepers .. I've met a few over the years that are actually a danger to their bees and to other beekeepers they give advce to. At least on here you will get a variety of advice and plenty of options to choose from ... sometimes you might make the right choice !
Competent and Experienced are two descriptions that don't necessarily go hand in hand 🤣🤣🤣

Latest posts

Back