New member Barry Pike

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barrypike0

New Bee
Reaction score
Hi everyone, just introducing myself. My name is Barry Pike. My wife Trina, along with our guru Ron, keep 5 colonies on a local farm in Weston-super-Mare. We ended the winter with just 2 and discovered 1 swarm in a stack of supers. We found another on the same day in a nuc. While we were there the farmer told us there was a swarm down the road. We had to decline due to a lack of equipment, and time left in the day. Ron had found a swarm on his own garden fence a few earlier. So much excitement I had to go home and have a glass of wine. Nice to meet you all. I'm afraid I can't chat now because I have a doctors appointment (not for stress).

Welcome Barry. I hope you enjoy the forum. There masses of stuff here to keep you entertained and informed for ever.

Hi, I am down the road in Stoke St Gregory near Taunton. Not clear if this is your first year beekeeping, plenty of people needing and giving help on here so get addicted 💕

Yes ... welcome - always people around on here at all times of the day and night when you need an answer to a problem or just an opinion - there's nothing like it for beekeepers anywhere else on the internet. We don't always stick to beekeeping issues either ...we wander about a bit at times !

Back