New Import rules

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deleting the offending posts is a start. However, if the offender is allowed to continue, it's only a matter of time before they do it again.
I have a good memory and it was not that long ago it was you who were the offender so let's leave it at that.

I have a good memory and it was not that long ago it was you who were the offender so let's leave it at that.

This is an unfounded allegation - particularly wrong coming from a moderator whose own reputation is not exactly spotless . Provide evidence or retract!

Last edited:

This argument appeared to have died a natural death, thankfully. What on earth made you decide to wade in and wake it up again? Top moderating :ROFLMAO:

Is it really?

PS: My post wasn't addressed to you, as I am sure you have realised

Nevertheless, this is a forum so I'm free to comment on any post, just as others are free to comment on mine.
It's odd that a relative newcomer should adopt such an attitude. Why be cryptic about your position. It seems obvious to me that swarm should not have intervened in something that @Erichalfbee had already dealt with.

Nevertheless, this is a forum so I'm free to comment on any post, just as others are free to comment on mine.
It's odd that a relative newcomer should adopt such an attitude. Why be cryptic about your position. It seems obvious to me that swarm should not have intervened in something that @Erichalfbee had already dealt with.

Yes. My post was making exactly that point.

Not that bad if you put a bit aside each month , few frames here , roof there etc , to put it in perspective ,a membership at David lloyd is over 100 fun coupons a month !!!
Do people actually think that's something worth paying when they could exercise in the local park or at home?

Do people actually think that's something worth paying when they could exercise in the local park or at home?
yes, it always tickles me when someone jumps into their Merc and drives ten miles to spend a fortune building up a sweat on a fixed exercise bike

yes, it always tickles me when someone jumps into their Merc and drives ten miles to spend a fortune building up a sweat on a fixed exercise bike

It always surprised me that people would actually pay money to sweat in public. Why not become a beekeeper and do it for free?

all about the image , they prefer mercs and technical gym wear to nackered Pajero’s and sweaty bee suits

It always surprised me that people would actually pay money to sweat in public. Why not become a beekeeper and do it for free?
Fortunately we don’t get many female beeks dressed in Lycra, and as for the men😂

• Haha
Reactions: B+.

Latest posts

Back