New bee suit anyone?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell Fire, they're big ones at 40 yards plus. Should get one for our club so we can all get inside it!

Oh my ... I know bees have reestablished themselves at Chernobyl but this might be a bit OTT ..

"In addition to the beekeeping suit itself, comes with stainless steel bee bag, gas mask and glasses, tweezers, cowhide gloves, handbag, tree climbing artifact, charging treasure"

Perhaps the answer to angry bees ? As long as you don't mind looking like something that resembled a space man in Dan Dare in the Eagle comic in 1956 !

Blimey. Looks like a cross between the Michelin man and that robot from Lost in Space.

Surely this isn't meant for bees; apart from being the wrong size no self-respecting bee would be seen dead wearing a fancy dress outfit like that.

Should be fun when your hair gets stuck in the fan!!!

Make sure that you read the description which includes:

Application: Beekeeping: climb trees to catch bees, climb over obstacles, squat to find out.
Packing list: In addition to the beekeeping suit itself, comes with stainless steel bee bag, gas mask and glasses, tweezers, cowhide gloves, handbag, tree climbing artifact, charging treasure

The bee suit plus gloves @ £6.54 inc postage (!!), advertised on the same page, looks like better value
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Beekeepe...noa=1&pg=2047675&_trksid=p2047675.c100623.m-1

No it isn't .. if you delve a bit further it's the gloves alone that re £6.54 .. suit plus gloves £18.80.

They advertise things this way to draw you in and then when you click the dropdown the price amends ... clever but occasionally annoying.

At less than £20 it's still cheap but I wouldn't risk it for anything other than an occasional visitor observing from a distance ...

If you really want cheap cheap cheap ..

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/THICK-Be...hash=item4d9adf81e7:m:mZTxhbWI7ZzHNS9gPh9R7pQ

£13.39 including gloves and a hive tool !!

Last edited:
:laughing-smiley-014I love this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should be fun when your hair gets stuck in the fan!!!

Doubt that would be an issue for 30% on here :conehead: ;)

Looks like they sell plenty of distilling apparatus too, couldn't see any sales for the suit though????????

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back