New bee shed arrived

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G
Interesting. I've used this in holiday chalets and I'd say that on top of a plywood floor it is indeed structural, or at least strengthens the existing structure and spreads the load, 12 years on it has withstood regular sweeping and occasional mopping and misuse by holiday makers, so probably a pretty good short term, economical solution. (in as much as it will be technically free).
You may well have some better stuff than the lot I took up. After a bit of damp it looked like cardboard with a bit of wallpaper on the top. :)

GYou may well have some better stuff than the lot I took up. After a bit of damp it looked like cardboard with a bit of wallpaper on the top. :)

Even in the world of cheap clip flooring Alan two types of core material exist both are MDF one standard brown and the other stained green and moisture resistant so reasonably good in bathrooms, get the other very wet and the result may not be very pretty as I suspect you know.

Latest posts

Back