• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New bee requires New Bees "Twickenham"

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honeymonster69

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Hi everyone,
Just starting out (winter course done) and have one hive ordered and one in shed to build. Have secured site in a church yard /allotment and just need the bees to go with them.

Can anybody offer some advice as to who may be the most relable/cheapest seller or even point me in the direction of someone who is lightening their load etc in my area.

Thank you

Join the Twickenham Assoc and they will help get you started - lucky you to be near them :)

Hi

Check your notice board or ask Chris, he normally has an idea.

Regards Ian

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the quick replies. Yes I have just done the winter course with Chris at the Twickenham apiary and waiting to see if there will be room for myself for the forthcoming course (fingers crossed).

I will of course be having a chat with Chris ASAP and hopefully he can point me in the right direction too.

Thurrock Bees, could you please let me know what sort of fee you would be looking for for your nucleus, I would be very willing to travel to collect when time is appropriate.

Also while I am here, would all of you recommend starting two colonies at one time or as a beginner, take my time and start with just the one?

Thanks again

Latest posts

Back