My My

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haughton Honey

Drone Bee
Beekeeping Sponsor
Reaction score
Hive Type
Commercial
Number of Hives
Lots of Commercial hives.......
There seems to be a lot of vitriol floating about on the forum today, be it personal opinions on supering to rantings originating and emigrating from the BBKA web site.

I sense Spring is only around the corner ladies and gentlemen and I'm hoping that all this nonsense is just pent-up anxiety and fellow beeks/beekeepers/apiarists (whatever you want to call yourselves) just chomping at the bit and keen to 'get up and at 'em'.

Well, I hope that's all it is.

Chill out folks. There's nowt as queer as folk and everyone is entitled to their opinion. After all, we're supposed to be a cross-section representing what is, to many, the most docile and laid-back of interests and hobbies......although any potential 'newbee' reading some of the posts today might not think so.

Knock up some frames, read a bit more, bang together a few boxes, go searching for new apiary sites, prep yourself for the season ahead......and enjoy your haggis.

I also don't like being called a cross-section. I'm not cross all the time and i've never been sectioned yet, they couldn't catch me.
Have to go, there's a knock at the door....

Brian

I also don't like being called a cross-section. I'm not cross all the time and i've never been sectioned yet, they couldn't catch me.
Have to go, there's a knock at the door....

Brian

Men in white coats?

HP, if you give it a rub you can smell it on your fingers without having to get it out

:iagree:

I think we desperately need swarms and stings to talk about... A lot of drivel @ the moment!!!

Ben P

Enough hot air around here to raise the temp by 10.C surely ?

Latest posts

Back