Mentor wanted Bancffossflen SA15 5DL

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bancffosfelen

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Just wondering if there is anyone living in my area that could offer some support and advice? New to beekeeping and had a nuc for a week.
Thanks,
Andrew

Hi Andrew,
Welcome. I don't live very far from you, but I have only kept bees for 3 years and don't feel qualified enough to offer any advice. I haven't had a mentor, but I have read loads and loads of books. You will find lots of very interesting and relevant information on this forum. I would also register with beebase if you haven't already.
Very best of luck and I hope a suitably qualified person comes along to assist you soon.

Hi Andrew,
I live in Llangyndeirne, and have over 30 hives, so if you need help, dont hesitate to send a personal message,

Regards

Dorian Harries

Reading the above posts makes running the forum so worthwhile :thanks:

Just wondering if there is anyone living in my area that could offer some support and advice? New to beekeeping and had a nuc for a week.
Thanks,
Andrew

Try one or the other of your local BKAs per the attached doc. Somebody there is almost certain to help when you need it and if you haven't joined a BKA yet, now is most definitely the time to do so.

Try one or the other of your local BKAs per the attached doc. Somebody there is almost certain to help when you need it and if you haven't joined a BKA yet, now is most definitely the time to do so.

he is aware - the chairman of my BKA only lives a few miles from him and has offered to help, just waiting for a contact

Latest posts

Back