Mentor Required Southall UB2

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CraigPeterkin

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
WBC
Number of Hives
Hi there,

I have two WBC hives and one colony of Bees. I required these in May and am a totally new beekeeper. I started attending the local EDBKA but only twice due to poor health.
I am able bodied enough but due to health issues am pretty much stuck at home and tied to my house for the next six months approximately.
Very bad timing I know! Anyway I would love to have a mentor who could offer me support and advice at my home with my bees. In exchange I could offer space for a hive if you need it.
All offers of support advice welcome though even if only by phone! Thanks
Craig

Hi Craig was that Ealing? I am a member of Ealing.

I am based just down the road from you Brentford and will be happy to look over your bees for you. At this time of year there is not a great deal to do basically winter preparations and then the long wait by which time you may be up to strength to deal with the bees in the spring.

Send me a pm of your contact details and I can arrange to pop over.

Hi Tom,
as I have less than three post counts (whatever that means) I am not allowed to send a PM. I can give you my email address if thats ok?. The house is actually on the grand union canal just up from Brentford, last cottage before you come to the 'Three Bridges'
Kind regards
Craig.

I know the area well and move my boat that way a few times each year but trying to think of the cottages its not a lock cottage by chance? Or the cottages up above the thtee bridges closer to top lock?

Yes it is Lock Cottage 92 at Lock 92 on the Hanwell flight opposite Ealing hospital.

Lucky you I love the lock cottages on the flight I will be in touch

Latest posts

Back