Meet the ukippers

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

priono

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Have you watched 'meeting the ukippers' yesterday on bbc? I want that as a soap... Perhaps too dangerous

'I don't know what's wrong about using the word negroes. I use it as I use Asians or Chinese or Muslims or Jews and everybody knows that Jews have a thing on their nose.....'

That's pure race theory like the third Reich used to teach.

I am a German and everybody knows our history but I have never met someone like that in Germany

What's your opinion on that?

Video editing is an amazing thing.

Have you watched 'meeting the ukippers' yesterday on bbc? I want that as a soap... Perhaps too dangerous

'I don't know what's wrong about using the word negroes. I use it as I use Asians or Chinese or Muslims or Jews and everybody knows that Jews have a thing on their nose.....'

That's pure race theory like the third Reich used to teach.

I am a German and everybody knows our history but I have never met someone like that in Germany

What's your opinion on that?

Muslim isnt a race, its a religion, at least get it right if you want to start a racism thread.

I thought UKIP was the new name for the BNP. After reading this thread I'm sure it is.

Johnny b good: Jews are not a race either... Yes it's a quote from the woman. And black's in her opinion are:

" you know the people with black skin, black hair and white nostrils "
Ha....

The BBC has no credibility as a broadcaster of truth in the UK. It's output is essentially Marxist. A bit like the state broadcaster in the your old DDR.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back