• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mated Queens

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kighill

House Bee
Beekeeping Sponsor
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Forever more.
I have two mated queens available having united colonies today.

I did intend selling both, HOWEVER, when inspecting the first hive I found sealed supercedure queen cells. I have removed the cells and added a new queen. The available queen is FREE of charge just make a small donation to the forum please. The bees from this colony generally score a 3 using my 1/5 scale 5 being great.

The queen comes from a small cast I was given and is marked yellow. (I do not suspect she is that old though)

Please consider the fact the bees were thinking of replacing her.

The second queen is a marked white for 2011 and clipped. I have replaced her because I am not happy with offspring, the bees tend to be a little bouncy when entering the hive. No problems at other times though. I have replaced her with a queen from my own stocks.
This queen is £20 posted.

First to say yes on the Forum secures. Ps also send me a pm.

Hello,

I'd like to say 'yes' to the second (£20) queen if still available, got a good out of the way site for her. Pm on it's way.

Can I please have the other queen and I'll gladly make a donation to the forum. I assume that you're happy to post her. Will send you a PM now....

Can I please have the other queen and I'll gladly make a donation to the forum. I assume that you're happy to post her. Will send you a PM now....

Thank you she is yours (pending no problems with postal service.

Back