Lithuania honey to UK ( bulk)

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mortalus

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Dadant
Number of Hives
Hello, friends :)

I create thread in "Beekeeping Forum", but it got deleted really quickly, so I assume, I have to move it to other section :D I didn't know, where it would "fit", so now choosing "Off topic chat", maybe now it won't be deleted, hah? :)

I joined this forum since 2013 and I am really happy, that I have done that, because it really helped me, when I needed information. But I was quite, I mean, haven't written even a single post or comment, now I thought, that should change it :)

So I have a question - I am a beekeeper from Lithuania ( Labas visiems ;) ), in a Lithuania scale quite a big one ( 250 hives). Have reached that number just in a few years, so I am quite a new beekeeper ( about 10 years of experience :) ). So my question aims at honey selling. At the moment ( I mean last several years) I sold 1/10 of my honey retail and all other to wholesellers, they buy honey in Lithuania and export it. So I wanted to know, maybe there is a posibility to try export honey to UK ( or maybe You know other places, where the bulk honey price is quite OK)? Becouse at the moment wholesellers pay 2,8€/kg ( if I converted correctly, it's like 1,27€/lb). I would have 10-20 tons ( 22k-44k lb) every year, that's not a really big amount, so maybe there is a place, where I could sell with for a better price, so if You can - discuss here with me, I appreciate all the info guys ( if You have questions - I will be happy to answer them) ;) . Thank you.

P.S. by the way, Lithuania honey is quite Good, I mean, our beekeepers are not using antibiotics and are quite professionals, in addition nature is quite untouch by human hands, so honey is really "clean" :)

Have a nice evening ;)

I wanted to know, maybe there is a posibility to try export honey to UK ( or maybe You know other places, where the bulk honey .
;)

Perhaps this is why your message was removed. It reads very much like an advertisement which isn't allowed

Try the beefarmers section of the forum if you can get in.

B+,Ah, sorry then, I didn't wanted to harm anybody or brake any rule, so I am gonna check the rules list, thank you for letting me know ;)

P.S. I didn't wanted, that my post would look like an advertisement, I know, that I won't find buyer here, I just want to start the search and maybe get some help where I should start :)

I tryed to search here for any related posts, but haven't find much, neares was about wholeseller prices, but touched this theme only a little bit :)

Nige.Coll, thank you for reply, but I can't find beefarmers section, maybe miss it somewhere... I could post it in "For sale/Wanted section", but I don't want to sell or buy something right now, more likely just to discuss and get some info ;)

Last edited:
hi try putting in your search engine
dandy lions ltd
whittle road
Daventry
Northampton

they buy honey in bulk and blend ready for the trade, they do not sell honey unless your a company
good luck

hi try putting in your search engine
dandy lions ltd
whittle road
Daventry
Northampton

they buy honey in bulk and blend ready for the trade, they do not sell honey unless your a company
good luck
Thank you ;)

Have I been missing something I am a BFA member and not seen this hidden group.

Latest posts

Back