Lincoln bee Auctions

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peterxix

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Been to Lincoln Bee Auction to Day, Hear is some Photos,Could not stop for the Auction of Bees, There were about 20 Hives on the Field ready for the Auction, About Half of them were Active,

Thanks for posting the photo's, looks like there was a good assortment there. I'm hoping that our local BKA auction will be as good.

Regards
CD

Bees were sold for between £190 and £290 not many at the lower price average about 240

There wasnt any nucs the ones in the middle went for £200- £250 good prices

Wow looks like some good stuff. Lincoln is a bit far for me but I think I would like to go to a couple this year if only for a day out.

Thanks for the photos.

Thanks for the pics. Wondered what sort of money hives and hive parts msde?

Cheers Westart

Thanks for the pics. When I first read the post regarding the auction, I imagined the auctioneer and the crowd wearing bee suits!

Picked up a new hive with 2 supers, crownboard and q/e for £60 and two more supers with foundationed frames for £15.

Cheers peterix. Thanks for that. I've also been wondering wether or not auction dates would be useful on here with a follow up of a sales report??

Latest posts

Back