itma?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeeJayBee

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Langstroth
Itma has been very quiet, conspicuous by his absence.

I hope he's okay.

6 weeks without a post and no activitysince the 14(?) Sept.

Certainly seems like problem....

He might, of course, have decided to walk away from the internet. Some people do. Or he might be on an extended holiday.

- i did have his mobile number at one point, but even if i could find it, feel a bit awkward calling

I know, it's awkward phoning somebody you're (I'm) not in regular contact with, but if you do find his number maybe you could say his absence has been noted, and we hope he's okay?

Or he might be dead.

Well ... there's a comforting thought that nobody wanted !!

I think we should all promise to let the forum know the minute we die ... will save a lot of worry for the rest of us. Mind you, I'm coming back to haunt the lot of you so you'd better be nice to me ...whilst I'm still here.

He might, of course, have decided to walk away from the internet. Some people do. Or he might be on an extended holiday.

When I go to the Antipodes or to the grave I will take my laptop... to continue!

Mytten da

When I go to the Antipodes or to the grave I will take my laptop... to continue!

Mytten da

How do you know that is not what I am already doing!
:)
E

Where's Pete?

On the subject of missing senior members of this forum, anybody seen or heard anything of Hedgerow Pete lately?

I sent him a pm a couple of weeks ago but got no reply - hope he's ok. Loved his videos.

CVB

Sadly heard of a local beekeeper to me (didn't know him personally, he was the local swarm co-ordination for our area. As Shoot has only just been added to the swarm collectors list we hadn't had the chance to meet him), had passed away. Don't know if he is on here. If not some people may know him through the BBKA. His name is Darren Jeacock.

JCBrum

He had ticker problems but sort of left the forum for other reasons, so I am led to believe.

I was in contact with him for some time after he stopped posting, but my ticker problems got in the way somewhere along the line.

Then there was that lady who tested ewes for pregnacy by ultrasound? Can't recall her screen name. Lived near Melton Mowbray?

Last edited:

Then there was that lady who tested ewes for pregnacy by ultrasound? Can't recall her screen name. Lived near Melton Mowbray?

Frisbee was on here was last May, looking at his profile JCBrum was on here last year.

Frisby is alive and well, as am I. Just visiting less often as life includes other activities that also consume a lot of time. Prevarication being a major activity here at the moment.

Bees all OK too. Big hello to all and looking for a cold dry winter and a lovely spring in 2016.

Latest posts

Back