Is this honey ?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grammar, spellings, punctuation ?

Thats me out then.. :gnorsi:

hahaha-024.gif

Frisbee

Oliver90owner,
Opinions are subject to fluctuation but hopefully neither too fast or too often. Occasionally they will be a bit controversial, you will be happy to hear. :)

Statements of fact should stand up as such. Contradictory statements are best avoided least someone should detect blood-in-the-water (not a medical condition Admin) and look a little further afield as the poster begins to thrash in the water.

Frisby,
Me a bu**er? Hang on I'll just do a few Internet checks, you never know until you start looking. . .:confused:
Thankfully not . . . :)

Jigsaw,
WaxManSmokerBoy, told me that he heard that remark :cheers2: He's currently looking out his thumb screws.

ACTUALLY, that went right over the head of the person wot spelt grammar wiv an e.

I'm now wondering if it has been corrected.

RAB

Ha ha. You definitely won't get a stick of holiday rock RAB for noticing that. :cheers2:

I went all introspective for a moment there. Two occurrences in the same post too. #22.

I would have corrected it and labeled the edit with something else to cause confusion and leaving the readership to wonder who was losing their marbles. :) you, me or them. :)

Probably in the wrong section but here goes......

This is weird, but interesting!

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it.

Someone sent me this (again) earlier today.

RAB

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it.

RAB

That is superb I always thought the human brain was a lot cleverer than it is given credit for.

Oh and lol at all the previous stuff.

And at such speed too .:)

It does make you wonder why we do so many other things that are significantly stupid though, doesn't it?

RAB

They say the human mind only takes in the first and last letters of a word and scans the rest and then makes the word it thinks it should be out of all the letters

Hi BroAndy,

I guess he will find that I'm a bit of a pussy cat when the BBKA stalwarts get stuck in.

I would have thought that he might have spent a bit more time sorting out his website and figuring out what he really wanted to say.

I really should register and have a look see.:)

Well, well BroAndy, I guess that you are in much the same neck of the wood as MrBees.

I see that Roger Patterson on the BBKA website was a lot faster than myself at sussing you out.
Nothing like rubbishing the competition before it gets established. Just in case he canvasses for similar sites.

The following are a bit random but Any comments? I wouldn't like to show a bias in any way. :)

No charge - such generosity. Does that mean no fee paid?

Latest posts

Back