Infused Honey

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paul4848

New Bee
Reaction score
Number of Hives
Hi would like to try infusing some honey…preferably with some of my fav malt whiskey…does anybody have a recipe for whiskey infused honey with ratio/quantity? Thanks

I have a bottle of it that was bought for me that I drink. You have to be very careful that it doesnt taste strangely medicinal! I like it but it is an acquired taste. The company that make it in Bridgewater in Somerset are always looking for new honey suppliers for different tastes! Apparently each mix is different.

I have a bottle of it that was bought for me that I drink. You have to be very careful that it doesnt taste strangely medicinal! I like it but it is an acquired taste. The company that make it in Bridgewater in Somerset are always looking for new honey suppliers for different tastes! Apparently each mix is different.
Thanks..i just fancied making a jar or two of my own but needed a recipe/quantity to maybe try it. Would maybe even try other ingredients lime ginger etc

My wife makes sloe gin and adds a teaspoon of honey to a small bottle (about 150 - 200ml). Takes the sharpness out of it

My wife makes sloe gin and adds a teaspoon of honey to a small bottle (about 150 - 200ml). Takes the sharpness out of it
That actually sounds pretty good, however i really wanted the honey to be the base product and infuse it….not other way round 😊

Latest posts

Back