• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Info cj controls speed controller on thorne extractor

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Punkieys17

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
My wife was given a mk1 thorn honey extractor which uses a speed control by cj controls. Would anyone either have a working one or any information such as a circuit diagram please. I would especially like to hear from somone who has a working one that I could have a picture of the insides.

My wife was given a mk1 thorn honey extractor which uses a speed control by cj controls. Would anyone either have a working one or any information such as a circuit diagram please. I would especially like to hear from somone who has a working one that I could have a picture of the insides.

I had one of these and fixed it once, then decided to replace it with a modern speed controller.

i had a thornes extractor with same problem fitted a light switch dimmer worked well gave it away last year but its still working cost me about £7

Latest posts

Back