icing sugar

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another nearly at my three score years and ten here
Nice to see a few of us are on the more adaptable end of the beekeeping spectrum.
I meet young and old who are intransigent. I suppose it partly depends on where you glean your initial knowledge and whether you ever set foot in the beekeepingforum.co.uk ;)

Snowflakes seem to be generally defined as self-obsessed and fragile, easily offended and unable to deal with opposing opinion - whats left to talk about ??:xmas-smiley-016:

That's about right murrox , xbox controlled teens who can't even tie there shoe laces:xmas-smiley-033:

Another nearly at my three score years and ten here
Nice to see a few of us are on the more adaptable end of the beekeeping spectrum.
I meet young and old who are intransigent. I suppose it partly depends on where you glean your initial knowledge and whether you ever set foot in the beekeepingforum.co.uk ;)

Youngsters proliferate here.. Wait till you get into your seventies and you acquire a patina of mould like a statue.. :paparazzi: (like me)

And see your contemporaries at their funerals..(often younger contemporaries)

With age and experience comes an appreciation there is a great deal I don't know - but would like to - but I fear my memory is not quite what it used to be...

Latest posts

Back