I hate it when someone says

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kaz

Don't worry - if ever you were there when I was talking to my bees you'd have a sure-fire route for retribution!!! :)

22) I was bitten by a bee once.

The others listed, I really don't mind too much, but this one does annoy the bejesus out of me. Also, saying " I'm allergic to bee stings, I came out in a big red lump " UGH :mad:

24) You keep bees? Aren't they all dying, or something? (Long narrative follows about what was recently heard and seen on TV)

25) Is it true Einstein said... (no I'm not going to mention it)

:iagree:

Just so you get the jest.. I sell honey through my breakfast room. I only sell cut comb.

so I get the above two all the time.

Plus..."Can I eat the wax?" given they just did... on fourteen rounds of home made brown toast.....

PH

I actually though "Thinking inside and outside the box" was original. I'll change it.

28) Nuke instead of Nuc.
Both potentially explosive, only one applying to bees.

"The girls".... is the worst so far
Reached the top of the garden this morning and the words, "Good morning girls" died on my lips. What am I supposed to call them now? "Ladies"? Yuk. Should I know them all by name, would that do? Don't think so, I've only named one - Griselda the guard bee, (after Griselda Wormold - don't ask). Oh, and the two queens, Juliet and Jezebel, except that they are both in the process of being superseded. I can hear howls of derision, but come on, confess, I bet lots of you have given your queens names? No? Hmmm :blush5:

Reached the top of the garden this morning and the words, "Good morning girls" died on my lips. What am I supposed to call them now? "Ladies"? Yuk. Should I know them all by name, would that do? Don't think so, I've only named one - Griselda the guard bee, (after Griselda Wormold - don't ask). Oh, and the two queens, Juliet and Jezebel, except that they are both in the process of being superseded. I can hear howls of derision, but come on, confess, I bet lots of you have given your queens names? No? Hmmm :blush5:

I'm with you lol, beekeepers are a grumpy lot sometimes heh heh :p

Latest posts

Back