I don't believe it!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should there be a link or is that just a statement? The blue writing doesn't link to anything!
But.......can you eat them..
E

The exceptionally large invertebrates measure up 40 cm (1.3 ft) long, having blossomed due to rich soil and a lack of predators. They’re similar in size to a newly-hatched adder.

More complete garbage from that paper.

The ox tape-worm and the swine tape-worm are much longer, anyway… What`s situation about them ? ;)

Australian earth worm

These giant earthworms average 1 metre (3.3 ft) long and 2 centimetres (0.79 in) in diameter and can reach 3 metres (9.8 ft) in length; however, their body is able to expand and contract making them appear much larger. On average they weigh about 200 grams (0.44 lb).[1][2] They have a dark purple head and a blue-grey body, and about 300 to 400 body segments.[3]

fcaaa2bc2286cd15f7b18e9d9d0abdd9.jpg

Australian earth worm

These giant earthworms average 1 metre (3.3 ft) long and 2 centimetres (0.79 in) in diameter and can reach 3 metres (9.8 ft) in length; however, their body is able to expand and contract making them appear much larger. On average they weigh about 200 grams (0.44 lb).[1][2] They have a dark purple head and a blue-grey body, and about 300 to 400 body segments.[3]

fcaaa2bc2286cd15f7b18e9d9d0abdd9.jpg

would love to see the fish hook for that and the carp i would catch lol

What sort of weird stuff is the guy handling this "worm" wearing?
Is this all from some sort of strange ....filum????
IS IT ALL PRETEND???

Yes, EHB, I had noted the martian had landed just across the water. Too close for comfort. Maybe he will go back to his alien beginnings soon?

Latest posts

Back