I’m annoyed!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Curly green finger's

If you think you know all, you actually know nowt!
BeeKeeping Supporter
Reaction score
Herefordshire/titterstone clee hill/ Worcestershir
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
86 + nucs/ mini nucs
Morning , as per title there is a beekeeper who has buckfast bees about 1.5 miles away and I’ve now got two swarms one in a bait hive and it took me 3 hrs yesterday to hive another as it was stuck under some eaves on a very local house I’ve been to see the 4 wbc hives as there right next to a main road in view and it looks like know one has been to look at them for a while in-fact they haven’t been touched at all since they were put there.
Is there any beekeepers with wbc hives near more on here?

Thanks

Mark

Neglect is just irresponsible but incoming swarms this month can be beneficial -their loss your gain Mark regardless of a bit of extraction.
Perhaps they're at home googling where the honey draining valve is located on a wbc.
Any ideas?

Neglect is just irresponsible but incoming swarms this month can be beneficial -their loss your gain Mark regardless of a bit of extraction.
Perhaps they're at home googling where the honey draining valve is located on a wbc.
Any ideas?
I like the positive thinking in that but I still don’t want them for many reasons.
Under the first lift by the looks of it , I trampled the grass in front of the hives for them to have a better flight path

Last edited:
Go back to the WBC hives, kill any queen or Qcs and introduce your own Qcs...they will never notice!!
Now there’s a plan😏
I would love to speak to the beekeeper and perhaps offer him / her some virgins…

And the fleas of a thousand camels
I was in Egypt many years ago and was several times offered Camels in exchange for the couple of ladies I was with………Bonus really because I still don’t have to cut the grass😉

Latest posts

Back