How to scare a beekeeper - good for a laugh

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like "agreeing" to me but with additions....:gnorsi:

So why copy all my entry, copy my "simples" and copy my smillee.? If you agree, The easy way to agree with no amiguity is to say " I agree"

simples ?

The Chill message is yet another example of a wind up merchant. Time to grow up ?

So who else didnt get what they wanted for Christmas?

Happy New Year....

and just to close before I do go and celebrate new year with the real world

I do believe that my posts (on this and the other forum) are constructive and positive. If you've got anything to add that conforms to this example and not mindless, childish comments concerning dummies and the like, I would be pleased to entertain them in 2011?

regards

FB

I do believe that my posts (on this and the other forum) are constructive and positive. If you've got anything to add that conforms to this example and not mindless, childish comments concerning dummies and the like, I would be pleased to entertain them in 2011?

I dont think anybody critised anything that you said, or made mention that they were not constructive. Just a shame that you took offence because somebody quoted what you said and added to it.

Happy New Year.

I'm on the right end of a bottle of Famous grouse ! so forgive me if I am missing something ! Talk about taking oneself too seriously ? Give me a break :p
A Happy New year to all and I include Firey Fred :D.
Fred please don't take offence where none is intended :D
John wilkinson

Latest posts

Back