How bad is it

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If everyone is in Panic mode when a little bee sting swells up crack on and worry the life out of yourself and waste the NHS's time..but if you have half a brain you know when to and when not to pick that phone up..
Me personally is more concerned about falling from a great height when at work..

Then let us thank our God for the CITB

May be a little prick for you but a life and death situation for someone

Been there done that so stop spilling the slops

Meur ras

Then let us thank our God for the CITB

May be a little prick for you but a life and death situation for someone

Been there done that so stop spilling the slops

Meur ras

In 2014 I had a sting to one of my fingers. Hell after two days it looked bad so went straight up to A & E (Not somewhere I regularly go) but my wife insisted.
Good job she did, a course of antibiotics ASAP and a warning to be back up there if the swelling passed my elbow.
Luckily it did not travel much more. Please be aware that you can sometimes get stung and it be dirty and get infected.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 40
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    26.2 KB · Views: 36
In 2014 I had a sting to one of my fingers. Hell after two days it looked bad so went straight up to A & E (Not somewhere I regularly go) but my wife insisted.
Good job she did, a course of antibiotics ASAP and a warning to be back up there if the swelling passed my elbow.
Luckily it did not travel much more. Please be aware that you can sometimes get stung and it be dirty and get infected.

Now that is when the common sense kicks in..

Out of touch with that me owld friend..try CISRS.;)

OR whatever the Construction Industry training body is today!

Note to me... find out what the HSE has to say about training for professional beekeepers ( Beefarmers) in regard to bee stings???:calmdown:

Chons da

Latest posts

Back