Honey extraction services

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all,

Was just wondering if anyone can recommend any honey extraction services? I have my own spinner and did the lot myself last year which took a hell of a long time, and I have more this year than last so wondering if anyone can recommend some mass spinning services? I’ve looked online and only seen one or two places advertising it and then getting no response when I contact them…
Thanks all I’ve found a solution now.

Hi all,

Was just wondering if anyone can recommend any honey extraction services? I have my own spinner and did the lot myself last year which took a hell of a long time, and I have more this year than last so wondering if anyone can recommend some mass spinning services? I’ve looked online and only seen one or two places advertising it and then getting no response when I contact them…
100 standard super boxes (SN4) can be processed in a day with not much kit, the expense is the food grade facility to house the kit and storage.
My setup would cost 50-80k for an idea, i'd not rent this out simply due to disease risks. With my setup the honey ends up *jar ready* same day, saves a load of work down the line.

Sounds like you have a lot of planing/thinking to cover as the last posts were looking for a simple jar hand pump?

My advice, don't rush as processing a stack of supers will be the least of your concerns.

Very best of luck 🙂 (good to see the progress).

PS. The lack of response might be down to processing supers finished months ago (for commercial in bulk start August for me).

Last edited:
100 standard super boxes (SN4) can be processed in a day with not much kit, the expense is the food grade facility to house the kit and storage.
My setup would cost 50-80k for an idea, i'd not rent this out simply due to disease risks. With my setup the honey ends up *jar ready* same day, saves a load of work down the line.

Sounds like you have a lot of planing/thinking to cover as the last posts were looking for a simple jar hand pump?

My advice, don't rush as processing a stack of supers will be the least of your concerns.

Very best of luck 🙂 (good to see the progress).

PS. The lack of response might be down to processing supers finished months ago (for commercial in bulk start August for me).
Would love to see more info on your setup with not much kit ideas?

Latest posts

Back