Hives on Fleabay

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In my experiences with ebay they do little to protect the seller or the buy - I have done both and had issues with several items. I saw this thread a while ago and decided to contact him in the hope of getting a couple of nuc boxes and maybe a couple of brood boxes for a project next year. Funny thing is though that he went quiet on me when I was asking for more details about what was included/what he could supply me with. maybe he is just too busy, but will just have to go for new instead for a couple of bait hives.

In my experiences with ebay they do little to protect the seller or the buy - I have done both and had issues with several items. I saw this thread a while ago and decided to contact him in the hope of getting a couple of nuc boxes and maybe a couple of brood boxes for a project next year. Funny thing is though that he went quiet on me when I was asking for more details about what was included/what he could supply me with. maybe he is just too busy, but will just have to go for new instead for a couple of bait hives.

hi their

if you contact me at "[email protected]" i cant answer eny queries you may have ?

rgrds lewis..

or members could use the forum personal message system.
Fleabee you have dropped your email on the forum about a dozen times now.

Please dont take the p*ss,I am happy for members to contact you but remember we are commercial free on here and dont allow selling in large numbers,we have many commercial sellers who join in and give advice to other members although they are not allowed to push their goods or drop email links...

Hi their

sorry the reason iam posting on here is just to respond to fears that people are having about my hives

the reason i give people my e-mail address was so i could respond faster as i dont use the forum daily

rgrds lewis..

Sorry for eny inconviniance caused

hi guys the hives are selling well

if your currently waiting on a hive it shall be with you before this weekend as we have had to order a fed-x lorry for tomorrow as their will be 72 hives going out tomorrow so if you guys need enything else or eny advice on enything just e-mail me

regards lewis...

You do make me laugh.

Looking forward to my delivery tomorrow for the hives and i hope you received my order for the stands, if they work out, as you know!, I will put in another order, hang loose and keep it coming....lol

Good on you buddy...

Brian.

is this ebay or a beekeeping forum?

Pushing you luck now!

If you can't see a great deal when it slaps you in the face, go online and and place your order with thornes and other sites.
Mean while, i have hives and stands at 1/4 of the price, but still take the same profit from the cheap hives that many, unless you make your own, will pay a lot more for...

Brian

Latest posts

Back