Hives on Fleabay

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Old gits moaning...on here?? Surely not?? Sorry, I thought that was why people joined the forum - free moaning space! WELCOME FLEABEE :)

A journey which should of taken just over an hour and half, took nearer 4 in roads just about impassable. I don't think id of made it if i wasn't in a 4×4. I am now a really happy owner of;
3 comercial brood boxes
3 roofs
6 supers
3 ashley feeders
20+ 14×12 foundation
and 3 slotted framed QE

The condition of the wood work is good, all the hives are stored in large dry barns. 400 hives is quite a sight!! As with most commercial beekeepers all the floors were solid, so never picked any up. Ill be putting mine on mesh.
They are still sorting though the boxes anything not up to standard is being burnt. Theres a stack of rejected wood and frames that nearly brought a tear to my eye!!
I am really happy and cannot thank Lewis enough, i will differently be going back next week.
Anyone not sure, can rest at ease, of course i will be cleaning and treating the wood work. But if i bought new would probably of cost nearly £500 i got it for just over £100.

thanks for that! if you need enything else just give me a shout!

rgrds lewis..

come on people orders are slow tonight enything you need for you hive stocks i can sell you !!

Surley if the price was right, with the use of an electric jigsaw and addtion of some mesh, an OMF is easly made?

Could do Jim, but fitting slide out trays etc. Ill use the money i saved and give HiveMaker a call. :sifone:

Lewis hold them for 3 months then flog them 60 quid each if i had the space id takee more

glad to hear they are so good. I have been trying to get over since saturday but with all this snow. not a chance at the mo. fingers crossed for this weekend.

Been priceing and looking at hives 8 months now though forums and ebay and this is the best deals i have found by far! What companys are selling second had frames for lewis is doing full hives grab them while u can before someone has the sense to buy the lot and make a killing selling them as parts in the summer

14 pages of posts and at long long last some bloody common sense.

I shakes me head I does at some of you. Doubting thomases.... in spades, shame on you.

I have bought and sold hundreds of colonies, and never ever has disease been an issue. Think about it.

PH

glad to here you guys are happy with your hives!!

their still plenty left so like "fox403" said get buying!

we have currently dispatched 52 hives! and counting....

I shakes me head I does at some of you. Doubting thomases.... in spades, shame on you.
Very well said
I'm a new boy here and dare not say anything like this. !!!!
Loads of very good stuff on here thank you to all.
But dare I say, sometimes the mood of some is a little aggressive / negative, stay cool like the weather.:party:
S
Age qualified flat cap wearer bee-smillie

I have bought and sold hundreds of colonies, and never ever has disease been an issue. Think about it.

PH

:iagree:
Too good an opportunity to miss, ordered on Monday and waiting for my delivery from Ryan.
Cheers
S
PS
SWMBO must think I have won the lottery as part order from Thxxxnes arrived today and expecting second part tomorow and then Ryans !

QUOTE=Poly Hive;95908]14 pages of posts and at long long last some bloody common sense.

PH
:iagree:
Too good an opportunity to miss, ordered on Monday and waiting for my delivery from Ryan.
Cheers
S
PS
SWMBO must think I have won the lottery as part order from Thxxxnes arrived today and expecting second part tomorow and then Ryans !

hi mate your order was dispatched on wednesday so you should get it tomorow "weather permitting"

rgrds lewis..

p.s make shure you tell this old grumps on here how good the hive is!! ;)

Very well said
I'm a new boy here and dare not say anything like this. !!!!
Loads of very good stuff on here thank you to all.
But dare I say, sometimes the mood of some is a little aggressive / negative, stay cool like the weather.:party:
S
Age qualified flat cap wearer bee-smillie

Spinger just stick your head down and put da boot in lol

Latest posts

Back