• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Hives and bees for sale.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sukis-dad

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Hives and bees for sale.

Hive 1 National pine - purchased June 2009.

Open mesh floor, Brood box + frames, Queen excluder, Super + frames, Crown board, Galvanised sheet metal covered roof. Varroa insert, mouse guard.

Hive 2 National cedar - purchased June 2010.

Open mesh floor, Brood box + frames, Queen excluder, Super + frames, Crown board, Galvanised sheet metal covered roof. Varroa insert, mouse guard.

Plus

1 treated pine nuc + frames, 1 cedar nuc + frames

3 x cedar supers + frames, 1 x cedar brood box + frames, 2 x ekes.

Bee suit, leather gloves, stainless steel smoker, hive tool, bee brush, press-in queen cage and paint, 2 x 3 ltr feeders, 1 contact feeder, uncapping fork, 15kg honey tank with valve,
35 x 1lb glass jars and lids.

2 strong, healthy colonies of bees with queens. Apiguard treated.
Everything is less than 2½ years old and in excellent condition.

Can’t be sold separately and buyer must collect. £700 ono.

Please send me a PM if interested.

Brian

Sorry Ian it all has to go together.
Thanks

I'm sure there must be some good reason for that, but I do think the stuff would sell 'better' (more easily and more quickly at the highest total price) if it was organised even as as a few grouped 'lots' with individual appeal (such as one hive + bees + spare super + eke + feeder) .
Pity that someone seems to be giving up, but good luck with the sale ... though I fear you may need it.

Latest posts

Back