Hi from Sunny Surrey

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twincle

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Langstroth
Number of Hives
Hi all, been lurking for a while now. 46yo I've 6 hives, two 14x12 and 4 langstroth -long story- and love beekeeping. I particularly love that I do Beeking the right (my) way and so does everyone else in their own way :)

I started in Byfleet with a local bee 'training' group, but have now moved hives to Send/Ripley and have branched out on my own and dare I say, joined the BBKA. I'm in to my 3rd year , so have at least scratched the surface of this science :)

If anyone else is local, my fellow beekeepers and I have met up every Wednesday evening at The Anchor Pub in Pyford for Tea/Coffee/Coke and Ale and everyone is welcome to come along

Welcome twincle, used to be in Churt not too far away but now many miles from you. The sycamore honey was my main crop. Glad you are not lurking any more.....
E

Welcome twincle, used to be in Churt not too far away but now many miles from you. The sycamore honey was my main crop. Glad you are not lurking any more.....
E

Some of us poor souls still are Enrico....

Back