Hello from a complete newbie in Cambridgeshire

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeltaTango

New Bee
Reaction score
Number of Hives
Hello all!

I am looking into keeping my own bees, but currently just in the research stage. Gaining a lot of knowledge online, and have joined the local association as a non beekeeping member, and will hopefully make it to a meeting sometime soon.

If you are in the Cambridge area and willing to help out a newbie, please do give me a shout.

I look forward to being able to share getting my own bees sometime in the not too distant future and join in with this great community (have been lurking a bit lol).

Thanks,
DT

I really hope someone on your area comes forward for a hands on. It is really good to have a taster before you spend any money. Welcome. Look forward to you getting hooked! 😁

Hello all!

I am looking into keeping my own bees, but currently just in the research stage. Gaining a lot of knowledge online, and have joined the local association as a non beekeeping member, and will hopefully make it to a meeting sometime soon.

If you are in the Cambridge area and willing to help out a newbie, please do give me a shout.

I look forward to being able to share getting my own bees sometime in the not too distant future and join in with this great community (have been lurking a bit lol).

Thanks,
DT
Welcome to the Forum! Cambridge BKA are very active and I'm sure you'll find someone to advise on the local scene, financial outlay, source of bees, and a mentor once you take the plunge.

Welcome👍
Bee fever is a pernicious disease, which changes its victim forever. So, get stuck in and enjoy it🤗

Back