Hi from Scotland

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gwizzie

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Hi guys,
been a member for a few months now but just reading as didn't have any bees.
But that has now changed :) got my first load of bees last Saturday and on sunday got a call to say someone had a swarm for me:eek:

I got the swarm in the hive, and got my 1st sting (messing to much) but the weather was not great.

anyway just wanted to say high.

Hi grizzle.
Welcome to the forum from a fellow scot.

WOW what can I say 9 months and 1 :welcome: what can I say for being a busy forum not many members in the welcoming committee LOL

Welcome from me.

Where is Scotland are you located?

I will be back over the border in August, taking up residence near Jedburgh.

PH

Hi Gwizzie. Welcome . Another new overseas contributor!!!!. O no! Scotland is still part of the UK. We have members from all over Europe, Australia and The New World
Not only will we have a plethora of differing views but the climatic and vegetation range of our bee keeping knowledge keeps expanding.
Please feel free to ask and contribute and add to our rich variety of members.
Remember that if there are 5 beekeepers in a discussion there are at least 6 differing views, and some members have an odd sense of humour and some no humour at all. Most members want to be helpful. Once again welcome.

:welcome: belatedly from an exiled Scot..

(They tried to prevent me from returning but the Referendum said NO :)

Hi, two hives in two days.......leave it there for the moment, you have a big learning curve coming up.....but..... A swarm at this time of the year in Scotland WOW!
Welcome and good luck!
Oops, just read the date of the original posting, guess you would have swarms in July!
E

Back