Hi from newbie in Hampshire

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeeAttitude

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Langstroth
Just starting out. Second hand langstroth but no bees yet. Hope to start in the spring after learning a bit more!

Hello, welcome to the forum - steep learning curve ahead...
:D

Welcome...

Hi Bee Attitude,
Please make sure you join a local association as it is far and away the best means of learning as most will provide newbees with a mentor, training and other essential support mechanisms.

If you want to I can put you in contact with your nearest group.

Simon

Hi Bee Attitude,
Please make sure you join a local association as it is far and away the best means of learning as most will provide newbees with a mentor, training and other essential support mechanisms.

If you want to I can put you in contact with your nearest group.

Simon

:iagree: and welcome to the forum

:seeya:

Another, "Hello", also from Hampshire.

Hello. You are starting at the right time to learn a bit more, or even a lot more. Us beeks can never know enough. If you have not already got it try to get Ted Hooper, Guide to bees and honey. I will be re reading it another once or twice this winter. If I ever learn one quarter of what that man knew I will be well pleased. Good luck.

Hi best of luck next spring, I hope you get a better 1st years weather than I have this year. I'm going to repeat my beginners course again this winter they are a great place to learn and meet lovely people - this forum is a marvelous source of info. Happy beekeeping .

Latest posts

Back