Hi Folks

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fred scuttle

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Hi everyone, after becoming interested in beekeeping last October I finally got some girls just over a week ago.... They're lovely british black honeybees and so far extremely docile :) I've been reading just about everything I can get my hands on for months but you can't beat actually getting bees to ramp up the learning curve... I'm like a cat on a hot tin roof but will calm down in about 2 years... I hope! - Hello to everyone not worthy:cheers2:

Last edited:
It'll take much longer than two years! Welcome to an obsessive pasttime.
Cazza

Welcome to the forum, it's a great place - are those your docile bees in your avatar, lol
:)

hello and welcome , good luck with your bees.you should join your areas bka they will have lots of other people you can talk for hours about bees with :smilielol5: and they will have lots of good advice :seeya:

... you should join your areas bka they will have lots of other people you can talk for hours about bees with :smilielol5: and they will have lots of good advice :seeya:

Well, anyway, they will have lots of advice!
The tricky bit is recognising the good advice. And not just in retrospect!

Same with the forum. Join in!

Hi Fred

Welcome to the mad house lol. No really, tis a great place with a load of information for the new beekeeper (me included). Dont be afraid to ask even the most stupid of questions. You may get a few stupid replies but it is all in good fun.

Hi Fred

Ian from Accrington also a newbee but welcome.

We are only 20 mins down the 65. Im at j9 and abit hope we can be of assitance to each other.

Good luck

Ian.

Ian.

Welcome Fred, I presume Scuttle isn't your real name!

Latest posts

Back