Has someone deleted my Thead?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HM Honey

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
I posted a thread earlier today just asking for a bit of advice on the way I am going to deal with my DLQ problem.

The post now appears to be gone and I cant find it anywhere?

Has it been deleted and if so, can someone tell me why?

:adminpower:

I posted a thread earlier today just asking for a bit of advice on the way I am going to deal with my DLQ problem.

The post now appears to be gone and I cant find it anywhere?

Has it been deleted and if so, can someone tell me why?

:adminpower:

mine has disappeared from this morning too...

:) I think the system is playing up...I posted last night and it was gone early doors this morning as were the replies.
I also noted a lot of posts and replies had vanished....from last night, I am just on to check state of play and, going by your post, it would appear that it is still happening.

I am sure it will be fixed soon ...I hope so as waiting on feedback from the 'learned' members on what to do next :D

HI, H.M honey,
best thing to do is kill the DLQ and replace her after a day with a fresh queen or a fresh frame of eggs.

Admin is changing servers today and tomorrow so he did warn of some disruption

To Wimbledon?

Servers,,, changing????

No?

Did notice very sloooowwwww to post a replyyyyy..

Considering that pretty normal service is being maintained throughout the change over then a few glitches are a small price to pay and doubtless(eek?) the database journal will provide the missing transactions in the fullness of time.

The task has to be compared with your garage mechanic changing your front offside tyre as you hurtle down the M5 at 70mph - and we consider what Admin is doing as Normal!

A big hand for the man that is Mark.

Anybody having no luck with uploading pics?

Anybody having no luck with uploading pics?

Does flickr'ing them and adding a url link work?

Apparently not yet

Tried uploading 4 different pics but get the message "Upload failed" each time.

Considering that pretty normal service is being maintained throughout the change over then a few glitches are a small price to pay and doubtless(eek?) the database journal will provide the missing transactions in the fullness of time.
Quite. Several ways of sequencing it, non of them perfect. Mostly based on trading risk for convenience and dependent on what you start with. Bravo for trying it, rather than the usual taking it down for a few hours.

Back