Happy birthday Hivemaker

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beebreeder

Field Bee
Beekeeping Sponsor
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Lots
Well its that time of the year again, fancy arriving the day after Christmas, used to make it doubly expensive when you were a boy.
I have started this thread for all of those (including me) that hold Hivemaker (Pete) in high esteem, for all the valued and helpful advice freely given in all things Bees and other things.
HAVE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD CHAPbee-smillie:party::biggrinjester:
From a nearly as old chap
Kev

:iagree:

I second the sentiments.

although doubt about the extra expense - the OH was born 8th dec and as a child fobbed off with the "xmas shortly" or "you've just had a birthday" excuses.

I was only joking

Happy Birthday Pete :).
Don't take too much of the hard stuff;)
:party:
John and Margaret

well just as you are getting over that banging head from christmas its time to start again i think it is called the hare of the dog or just another excuse for massive celebration again HAPPY BIRTHDAY pete and enyoy :cheers2::cheers2::cheers2::cheers2::cheers2::cheers2::cheers2::cheers2::cheers2:

Happy Birthday Pete.
Hope you didn't get fobbed off with too many joint Christmas/Birthday presents. My eldest lad was 15 yesterday too.

Have a good one Pete, :cheers2: From Chris

Have a great day Pete - and THANK YOU for all the help & advice over the last 18 months!!

Thank you all, the years seem to be going past rather fast,perhaps a birtday every three years would slow things down.

If you were nearer I'd buy you a beer or three as I'm sure I owe you many for all your help. Thanks Pete, I wish you a very happy birthday and a good year to come,
S :seeya:

Pete,
It has been great to chat to you this year so enjoy your birthday and have a great 2012,
All the best,
Sam

Latest posts

Back