Hagens Bees

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same with me. I wonder where they got my e-mail adress from, I've never bought anything from them. Wonder if they got the info off the forum ?

Same with me. I wonder where they got my e-mail adress from, I've never bought anything from them. Wonder if they got the info off the forum ?
No email addresses are available publicly on here and you can rest assured that any of us who can see them would not be trading them. Bee Equipment could be in trouble if they have passed in their customers list. If the list was obtained and used without their knowledge that's even more serious !

Not had the mail -and hope I don't get it but I do hope that the guy who complained to an entirely different (unrelated) bee supply company recently and as a result had his name and email address published on Facebook made a complaint.

Not had the mail -and hope I don't get it but I do hope that the guy who complained to an entirely different (unrelated) bee supply company recently and as a result had his name and email address published on Facebook made a complaint.
That is vey naughty and worthy of a fine.

That is vey naughty and worthy of a fine.
Being honest I'm more annoyed by the oft repeated mantra of can't talk to you unless you confirm x y z . It's security you know! This goes on when the buggers phoned me on my mobile! I can easily block spam posts

From Hagen's Bees' Privacy Policy:

Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include Bee Equipment Ltd..

We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include Bee Equipment Ltd..
Is the other way around still restricted though?!

From that it would seem that Hagen bees is working with BE. So could this be just another way for Patrick to sell BE gear? 🤣 or am I being extremely cynical?

I've just found the email in my junk folder (where it belongs!) and have written back to ask where they obtained my contact details as I consider it a GDPR issue. Let's see what the response is as I am inclined to make a complaint...

I've just found the email in my junk folder (where it belongs!) and have written back to ask where they obtained my contact details as I consider it a GDPR issue. Let's see what the response is as I am inclined to make a complaint...
They'll dismiss responsibility and refer you to their privacy policy.

I had the email too, but just dumped it.

Latest posts

Back