Groupon

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeT

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Has anyone had any dealings with this Company. I am having a awful time with them, ordered a carpet shampooer on 27/12/15, informed it would be delivered within 7 working days. Should have been 04/01/16 but still no Vax. The Customer Service Centre is useless - keeps fobbing me off with excuses.

Mike

Yes seen it and those from America and Australia all the same terrible service.

Just thought I would warn prospective customers.

Mike

Has anyone had any dealings with this Company. I am having a awful time with them, ordered a carpet shampooer on 27/12/15, informed it would be delivered within 7 working days. Should have been 04/01/16 but still no Vax. The Customer Service Centre is useless - keeps fobbing me off with excuses.

Mike

How have you paid Mike? If you've used a credit card or Paypal etc. then get them to fight your corner. (It's what they are there for!):)

How have you paid Mike? If you've used a credit card or Paypal etc. then get them to fight your corner. (It's what they are there for!):)

Paid by Paypal just to be on the safe side, so I am not worried about the money. Just had a long Live Chat with one of their operators which was a complete waste of time. I may post it as I have tried to be pleasant.

Mike

Paid by Paypal just to be on the safe side, so I am not worried about the money. Just had a long Live Chat with one of their operators which was a complete waste of time. I may post it as I have tried to be pleasant.

Mike

If you've done your best to resolve the issue then they have had their chance. Take every opportunity to cost them money and lost trade. I always like to hurt them where it really counts!:) Good luck!

The Vax has arrived after numerous texts, unanswered phone calls and live chats. I ordered 2 extra bottles of shampoo, and would you believe it one was crushed and leaked over the Vax. I cleaned up the Vax and reported to Groupon who told me to return the Vax for full refund. This would have cost over £16, so I dug my heals in and got a £15 voucher which I immediately spent on more shampoo.

Will not deal with this company ever again, poor customer service and very slow delivery, their refunds take ages as well so I took the voucher.

Mike

Actually it's not usually Groupon, but rather they facilitate the sales through their service. Basically, Groupon are a computer company and all the stuff you can buy comes from others.

The Vax has arrived after numerous texts, unanswered phone calls and live chats. I ordered 2 extra bottles of shampoo, and would you believe it one was crushed and leaked over the Vax. I cleaned up the Vax and reported to Groupon who told me to return the Vax for full refund. This would have cost over £16, so I dug my heals in and got a £15 voucher which I immediately spent on more shampoo.

Will not deal with this company ever again, poor customer service and very slow delivery, their refunds take ages as well so I took the voucher.

Mike

Good result really Mike. Just poured myself a glass of mead to celebrate your 'win'. (Actually any reason would have done but yours will do!):):):)

Reading this thread......

I wonder if they will be the distributors for the Flow's hive in the UK?

Nos da

For what it's worth .. we bought a Vax V-124A Dual V Upright Carpet and Upholstery Washer from Amazon before Xmas ...£140 ... just a brilliant machine. The Vax shampoo it uses is expensive but it does a really good job ... and if you shop around you can usually get it cheaper. Brings carpets up like new ...

The Saga continues. With my voucher I ordered 2 Vax liquids to replace the one damaged when the machine was delivered. No liquid no communications and when I contact Groupon I am told it is being processed, What a company, though I am enjoying the web chat, especially when I mention the 2015 Consumer Rights Act

Latest posts

Back