Good service Abelo!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poly Hive

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
12 and 18 Nucs
I have just had the loan of a Lyson machine bought from Abelo. It worked beautifully and I was able to extract with no breakage from cut comb Manley frames. Further my friend then lent it to someone else and they found the motor had gone. Abelo listened, and with not a quibble said they would send a new motor to sort the problem. Now that's service! Well done them.

PH

Damian is going to have an uncapping table custom built for us to fit our uncapper onto & one of their screw press below. one phone call and a set of diagrams from us is all it has taken.
Also SIMON THE BEEKEEPER deserves a mention, we ordered several hundred sheets of 14x12 brood foundation on Wednesday , 9am this morning it was delivered, truly outstanding service again from this company.

Been thinking of that combo; presume the table has a chute for the cappings to drop. Any hint on price?

Surely just better to buy Abelo's uncapping machine/wax cappings screw press combo as opposed to having a table built for someone else's uncapping machine? That's what we have and it works like a dream. £7k all in minus any discount.

We are also having a heather loosener custom built to fit onto the uncapping table where the frames rest. Saves tonnes of floor space and means its exactly where it needs to be come loosening time.

This one, Laurence? Looks good but I'm not there yet. Was thinking of a brush uncapper dropping cappings straight down into the screw; about £3k all in.

Yeah thats the one.

Brush uncapper into the cappings screw press would work really well.

Im surprised how much honey the cappings screw reclaims without having to heat it. Great piece of kit.

Also great for extracting heather (if a bit slow).

If we are doing shout outs to suppliers. Top of my list are Paynes. Ordered one day, delivered 2 days later. Fantastic service. This has happened twice in the past month.

Latest posts

Back