Good Beekeeping YouTube Channels?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all are relevant in bee keeping some where, as renire says some are not , Irish rose box no good to Nat owners , Nat owners no good to top bar etc etc, but its a case of watching and retaining the snippets that relate to your type of husbandry of beekeeping

Ah - relevance to the individual viz-a-viz relevance to the craft of beekeeping ?

Different meanings for 'relevance'.

Yes, I'll buy that.

LJ

I think people take what they see on you tube and in life as gospel, instead of using it as an insight of what can be used , done, and in some way in connection with what ever you are doing. on you tube you see them taking the middle frames out of hives,rolling bees in the process killing queens and bees.

Hedgerow Pete- You have some very interesting videos. I'll be sure to give them a view. Thanks

Hi Noel,
Beware of 'YouTube Channels', some owners are 'monetarizing' their videos, that means they get paid per click for the advertisements attached to their vids, the higher the views and the number of videos the more pocket money for them. The quality of the videos does not count much in some of this cases.
The extremely popular 'Fat:banghead:Beeman' is a good example, someone on this forum called his stuff 'Red Neck beekeeping' and imho nothing of it is of much use over here in Ireland.
Nevertheless, still lots of useful information available:

Regards
Reiner
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKTvp1lupHY

Does anyone know what hives are being used in this video and what supplier? (If still in buisness) Really good video but no mention of equipment. They seem huge for supers

Sent from my XT615 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks. Do you think supers of this size would be inapropriate for British and Irish climates? I can't imaging the weather staying fine for long enough to fill the super. Sorry, just seen they come in different sizes. I think they're quite nice looking hives

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back