Giving up

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems an easy way round paying the £15.

Just post a message saying you've got stuff for sale and ask why hasn't it been passed by admin.

While we are it, why didnt my message get posted saying I have 3 nuc and 3 colonies for sale in North Wales? Same reason I guess?

Sarcasm doesn't translate well over written text I guess...

The thing is Craig has been a member on here since the site started back in 2008 and has supported the site and helped members as much as he could during that time. He also used to be a stalwart of the chat room and made some good friends in there so I think he can be forgiven for asking the question.

He helped me out lots in that time and I for one will miss him.

:iagree:

VEG (Craig) was one of the founder members of this site. Without him, and the others who got it going, the site wouldn't be here at all.

Sometimes there is a place for arguments; this thread isn't that place.

Many thanks for the replies.

I asked about the selling as I have never sold anything on this site, I have been on this site since 2008 i think, the question was not asked to get around paying any selling fee.
I can assure you if/when the items are sold the fee will be paid. I am hoping that it will be sold as one lot to save me time arranging for people to come. My mother is very ill and my priority is being with her at the moment.
I will continue to pop in and out of the forum as I have done for the last year or so, just dont get much time to myself to post.

Sorry to hear this Veg and I hope things get better for you shortly. You have been a great friend and forum member and never hesitated to help another. If you ever feel the need to get your hands on some bees you are alway welcome at my apiary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many thanks for the replies.

I asked about the selling as I have never sold anything on this site, I have been on this site since 2008 i think, the question was not asked to get around paying any selling fee.
I can assure you if/when the items are sold the fee will be paid. I am hoping that it will be sold as one lot to save me time arranging for people to come. My mother is very ill and my priority is being with her at the moment.
I will continue to pop in and out of the forum as I have done for the last year or so, just dont get much time to myself to post.

Hi, I really didnt mean to cause any offence. I should have probably read the post in greater detail before posting.

All the best.

Any news on when you will be up and running again Ely?

Hiya. I stuck a bait hive up last week just for a bit of a laugh. 4 days later a swarm moved in! They are bringing pollen in. I just need to find a better position for the hive because it is currently on top of a garage. How is your season?

Hiya. I stuck a bait hive up last week just for a bit of a laugh. 4 days later a swarm moved in! They are bringing pollen in. I just need to find a better position for the hive because it is currently on top of a garage. How is your season?

Glad you had some luck.

Mine all I can say is Don't ask!!!!

Latest posts

Back