• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

foundation wanted 14x12

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beehiv

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
hi if everyone has 14x12 foundation for sale at a good price please drop me an email and I will get back to you thanks

hi it does say sale/wanted yes that's why I put this up

Hi beehiv, the beekeeping directory at the top of this page, click on beekeeping equipment, and the first two companies on that page can supply you with 14x12 foundation.

Yes, but the rules also exclude any commercial advertising, so normally only second hand stuff is sold, not consumables - and there is not a lot of used foundation on the market!

Yes, but the rules also exclude any commercial advertising, so normally only second hand stuff is sold, not consumables - and there is not a lot of used foundation on the market!

Come on Guys, give him a break ... new(ish) member - there are always people on here who are packing up or changing the way they keep bees - he might get lucky.

hi I am not advising if you read what I said I want to buy yes and were dose it say that I can't buy from other members.

Your original post was a very reasonable request and no reason why you should not ask if anyone has any foundation.

:iagree::iagree::iagree:

Its a for sale and wanted section some people need to think about it

Latest posts

Back