Forum T Shirts?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flemage

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
7 ish
I was just wondering if people at bee events showed off being a forum member by displaying there forum names on badges or some thing and I had the idea of perhaps having forum t shirts?

What about

‘This is not just a hive manipulation, this is a 100 years of hands on experience, BK forum approved hive manipulation’.

‘On the BK forum no one can her you scream……. but every ones watching’:lurk5:.

‘I might be a new Beek but I’ve got hundreds of mentors on the BK forum’:cool:.

Any other T shirt ideas?

"Health Warning - may contain pricks"?

Some members might want to remain pseudonymous at risk of injury.

"Matchsticks? MATCHSTICKS? I'll show you where to put your f***ing matchsticks"
"Yes, but what do you think of Neonicotinoids?"

Or for the seasonal market:
"How much Oxalic is there in 3.2%?"

"More heat than light" is a phrase that comes to mind at times.

The sense of scale didn't strike me until I saw in Beecraft that the Scottish Beekeepers Association forum has 10,000 posts. The numbers on the right of the main page suggest this one is 500 short of a quarter million. There is a lot of useful stuff in here that covers the broad spectrum of practice and opinion that prevails in the real world.

Carry on as you were.

There is a lot of useful stuff in here that covers the broad spectrum of practice and opinion that prevails in the real world.

Carry on as you were.

Amen to that, brother. not worthy

Either no one spotted my titfer at the Spring convension or were too embarrassed to acknowledge me !
I'm not surprised ,two of my friends disowned me :D

If publicity doesn't work, how about secret hand shakes ;)

2012conventiongear.jpg

VM

I hate to say it, but I think thats your bedroom and not the spring convention...

I hate to say it, but I think thats your bedroom and not the spring convention...

Accusing me of having the public troop through my bedroom plus at least two friends ?
50 years ago maybe :reddevil:
VM

I thought I spotted a bowl of car keys, thats all.

I suppose that 'beekeepers keep their tools in hand at all times' might be out of the question?

"Beekeepers have hives and tools"

Latest posts

Back